Attorneys at Law
Davis & Gilbert LLP, Attorneys at Law provide legal advice, business counsel and services in advertising, marketing communication promotions, public relations, corporate, litigation, intellectual property, labor & employment, benefits and compensation, technology, digital media and privacy, entertainment, media and publishing, private client services and real estate.
COLLABORATIVE & ENTHUSIASTIC
>> Even where no legal precedent exists, our knowledge and experience enable us to guide clients.
PASSIONATE & DEDICATED
>> Our mission... protecting your interests while assisting you in achieving objectives.
UNIOUE & DIVERSE
>> We pride ourselves on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
AGGRESSIVE & PERSUASIVE
>> We establish safeguards and best practices that help your business succeed.
INNOVATIVE & INSIGHTFUL
>> Change occurs rapidly. We provide insights into emerging developments and lead the way with innovations that pace industry evolution.
PROACTIVE & RESPONSIVE
>> As the preeminent law firm to clients in diverse service industries, Davis & Gilbert has unmatched expertise.
SOPHISTICATED & CUTTING-EDGE
>> Our attorneys operate at the leading edge of their practice areas, helping you succeed while resolving potential problems.
INVENTIVE & IMAGINATIVE
>> We share our clients' vision for success. Our unmatched expertise helps achieve it.
CREATIVE & STRATEGIC
>> The goal of any business is to stay ahead of the competition...
KNOWLEDGEABLE & EXPERIENCED
>> Our tradition is based on unparalleled client service, individual attention, adding value and a strategic approach to every situation.
- Davis & Gilbert Achieves Excellent Results in The Legal 500 United States 2016 Ranking
- Davis & Gilbert Maintains Excellent Rankings in Chambers USA 2016; Five Practice Areas Recognized
- Davis & Gilbert Receives Nationwide Recognition in Media Law International’s 2015 Rankings
- Davis & Gilbert to speak at Advertising Week Europe 2016
- Litigation Alert >> Internet Retailers Beware: NJ Truth-in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act Impacts Online Terms and Conditions
- Commercial Litigation Alert >> New York High Court Rejects ‘Common Interest’ Protection of M&A Parties’ Communications
- Digital Media, Technology & Privacy Alert >> EU-U.S. Privacy Shield to Start Accepting Certifications August 1
- Entertainment, Media & Sports Alert >> As Advertisers Head to Rio for the Olympics, a Changed Regulatory Landscape Awaits