Attorneys at Law
Davis & Gilbert LLP, Attorneys at Law provide expert legal advice, business counsel and services in advertising, marketing communication promotions, public relations, corporate, litigation, intellectual property, labor & employment, benefits and compensation, technology, digital media and privacy, entertainment, media and publishing, private client services and real estate.
COLLABORATIVE & ENTHUSIASTIC
>> Even where no legal precedent exists, our knowledge and experience enable us to guide clients.
PASSIONATE & DEDICATED
>> Our mission... protecting your interests while assisting you in achieving objectives.
UNIOUE & DIVERSE
>> We pride ourselves on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
AGGRESSIVE & PERSUASIVE
>> We establish safeguards and best practices that help your business succeed.
INNOVATIVE & INSIGHTFUL
>> Change occurs rapidly. We provide insights into emerging developments and lead the way with innovations that pace industry evolution.
PROACTIVE & RESPONSIVE
>> As the preeminent law firm to clients in diverse service industries, Davis & Gilbert has unmatched expertise.
SOPHISTICATED & CUTTING-EDGE
>> Our attorneys operate at the leading edge of their practice areas, helping you succeed while resolving potential problems.
INVENTIVE & IMAGINATIVE
>> We share our clients' vision for success. Our unmatched expertise helps achieve it.
CREATIVE & STRATEGIC
>> The goal of any business is to stay ahead of the competition...
KNOWLEDGEABLE & EXPERIENCED
>> Our tradition is based on unparalleled client service, individual attention, adding value and a strategic approach to every situation.
- D&G Chairman Ron Urbach is "Crossing the Atlantic" for the 2015 Advertising Week Europe
- Davis & Gilbert's Donald E. Sonnenborn Named to the BTI Client Service All-Star List
- Davis & Gilbert LLP Elects Shira Franco & Matthew E. Smith to the Partnership
- Davis & Gilbert Ranks 57th for Client Service in the BTI Client Service A-Team 2015; Recognized in 14 Categories
- Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Law >>
2014 Lessons Learned & 2015 Practical Tips
- Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Alert >> ABA Committees Recommend Widespread Changes to NAD Procedures and Practices
- Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Alert >> Court Finds Affiliate Marketing Network Responsible for False Claims Made by Its Affiliates
- Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Alert >> U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Confirms that Netflix Is Not Subject to the ADA