Attorneys at Law
Davis & Gilbert LLP, Attorneys at Law provide expert legal advice, business counsel and services in advertising, marketing communication promotions, public relations, corporate, litigation, intellectual property, labor & employment, benefits and compensation, technology, digital media and privacy, entertainment, media and publishing, private client services and real estate.
COLLABORATIVE & ENTHUSIASTIC
>> Even where no legal precedent exists, our knowledge and experience enable us to guide clients.
PASSIONATE & DEDICATED
>> Our mission... protecting your interests while assisting you in achieving objectives.
UNIOUE & DIVERSE
>> We pride ourselves on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
AGGRESSIVE & PERSUASIVE
>> We establish safeguards and best practices that help your business succeed.
INNOVATIVE & INSIGHTFUL
>> Change occurs rapidly. We provide insights into emerging developments and lead the way with innovations that pace industry evolution.
PROACTIVE & RESPONSIVE
>> As the preeminent law firm to clients in diverse service industries, Davis & Gilbert has unmatched expertise.
SOPHISTICATED & CUTTING-EDGE
>> Our attorneys operate at the leading edge of their practice areas, helping you succeed while resolving potential problems.
INVENTIVE & IMAGINATIVE
>> We share our clients' vision for success. Our unmatched expertise helps achieve it.
CREATIVE & STRATEGIC
>> The goal of any business is to stay ahead of the competition...
KNOWLEDGEABLE & EXPERIENCED
>> Our tradition is based on unparalleled client service, individual attention, adding value and a strategic approach to every situation.
- Davis & Gilbert Maintains Preeminence on U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” Rankings; Receives 8 National and Metropolitan Rankings
- 2013 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars-Metro Edition Honors 21 Davis & Gilbert Attorneys in Diverse Practice Groups
- 2013 Advertising Week Program: Mission Impossible III: Inside Snowden and Beyond; Sponsored by Davis & Gilbert
- Davis & Gilbert Handles Two of Manhattan’s Top 5 Office Leases in the First Half of 2013
- Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Alert >> “Do Not Track Kids Act” Reintroduced in Congress
- Litigation Alert >> Employees Who Don’t Affirmatively “Opt-Out” of Employer’s Arbitration Policy May Be Bound to Arbitrate Disputes
- Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Alert >> Reminder: Prior Express Written Consent Now Required for Certain Text Messages and Other Calls Under New TCPA Rules
- Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Alert >> “Native” Advertising Grows – and So Does the FTC’s Interest