Attorneys at Law
Davis & Gilbert LLP, Attorneys at Law provide expert legal advice, business counsel and services in advertising, marketing communication promotions, public relations, corporate, litigation, intellectual property, labor & employment, benefits and compensation, technology, digital media and privacy, entertainment, media and publishing, private client services and real estate.
COLLABORATIVE & ENTHUSIASTIC
>> Even where no legal precedent exists, our knowledge and experience enable us to guide clients.
PASSIONATE & DEDICATED
>> Our mission... protecting your interests while assisting you in achieving objectives.
UNIOUE & DIVERSE
>> We pride ourselves on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
AGGRESSIVE & PERSUASIVE
>> We establish safeguards and best practices that help your business succeed.
INNOVATIVE & INSIGHTFUL
>> Change occurs rapidly. We provide insights into emerging developments and lead the way with innovations that pace industry evolution.
PROACTIVE & RESPONSIVE
>> As the preeminent law firm to clients in diverse service industries, Davis & Gilbert has unmatched expertise.
SOPHISTICATED & CUTTING-EDGE
>> Our attorneys operate at the leading edge of their practice areas, helping you succeed while resolving potential problems.
INVENTIVE & IMAGINATIVE
>> We share our clients' vision for success. Our unmatched expertise helps achieve it.
CREATIVE & STRATEGIC
>> The goal of any business is to stay ahead of the competition...
KNOWLEDGEABLE & EXPERIENCED
>> Our tradition is based on unparalleled client service, individual attention, adding value and a strategic approach to every situation.
- 2014 Advertising Week Program:
Mission Impossible IV: Truth and Privacy; Sponsored by Davis & Gilbert
- Davis & Gilbert Remains a Leader in New York's Real Estate Leasing Market
- Best Lawyers Recognizes Ten Davis & Gilbert Partners in the Areas of Advertising, Employment, Litigation, and Real Estate
- Davis & Gilbert Co-Authors Chapter in Second Edition of Fashion Law
- Insolvency Solutions Alert >> Recent SDNY Decision Limiting Madoff Trustee’s Ability to Recover Foreign Transfers Comports with Ninth Circuit Decision Allowing Bankruptcy Trustee to Recover Foreign Property
- Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Alert >> U.S. Supreme Court’s POM Wonderful Decision: Impact on Product Advertisements & Labels
- Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Alert >> FDA Draft Guidances on Space-Constrained Social Media Marketing, and on Making Online Corrections
- Digital Media, Technology & Privacy >> New Florida Privacy Breach Law Takes Effect, With Stringent Notification Rules and Other New Provisions