Attorneys at Law
Davis & Gilbert LLP, Attorneys at Law provide expert legal advice, business counsel and services in advertising, marketing communication promotions, public relations, corporate, litigation, intellectual property, labor & employment, benefits and compensation, technology, digital media and privacy, entertainment, media and publishing, private client services and real estate.
COLLABORATIVE & ENTHUSIASTIC
>> Even where no legal precedent exists, our knowledge and experience enable us to guide clients.
PASSIONATE & DEDICATED
>> Our mission... protecting your interests while assisting you in achieving objectives.
UNIOUE & DIVERSE
>> We pride ourselves on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
AGGRESSIVE & PERSUASIVE
>> We establish safeguards and best practices that help your business succeed.
INNOVATIVE & INSIGHTFUL
>> Change occurs rapidly. We provide insights into emerging developments and lead the way with innovations that pace industry evolution.
PROACTIVE & RESPONSIVE
>> As the preeminent law firm to clients in diverse service industries, Davis & Gilbert has unmatched expertise.
SOPHISTICATED & CUTTING-EDGE
>> Our attorneys operate at the leading edge of their practice areas, helping you succeed while resolving potential problems.
INVENTIVE & IMAGINATIVE
>> We share our clients' vision for success. Our unmatched expertise helps achieve it.
CREATIVE & STRATEGIC
>> The goal of any business is to stay ahead of the competition...
KNOWLEDGEABLE & EXPERIENCED
>> Our tradition is based on unparalleled client service, individual attention, adding value and a strategic approach to every situation.
- Davis & Gilbert LLP Elects Shira Franco & Matthew E. Smith to the Partnership
- Davis & Gilbert Ranks 57th for Client Service in the BTI Client Service A-Team 2015; Recognized in 14 Categories
- Davis & Gilbert Receives National and Metropolitan Recognition in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" 2015 Rankings
- 2014 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars-Metro Edition Honors 26 Davis & Gilbert Attorneys Across Ten Practice Groups
- Labor & Employment Alert >> NY DOL: Annual WTPA Notices Not Required in 2015
- Litigation Alert >> New York Federal Court Reminds Litigants of the Limits of the Attorney-Client Privilege
- Intellectual Property Litigation Alert >> Sherlock Holmes Comes Out of the Page: Seventh Circuit Says Public Domain Characters May Lead Fictional Lives Apart From Their Copyright Owners
- Digital Media, Technology & Privacy Alert >> Mobile Shopping Apps Do Not Provide Sufficient Disclosures to Consumers, FTC Staff Report Finds